Welcome to CHA'S Virtual Data Room!
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to upend lives around the world. We want to make sure you and those close to you are safe and well. Our people, processes and technologies are here to support you. Thanks to VDR, collecting information, sharing them and making evaluations are more effective than ever before.
Croatian Geothermal Virtual Data Room covers geotechnical data of Pannonian Basin. Access can last up to 10 day, and according to your request, we can prolong the access according to your interest.
We can provide access to reports of 191 wells (web browser), seismic data ( trough Kingdom software) and Gis data (Arcmap reader).
Physical or Virtual Data Room instruction:
- It is necessary to fill Application Form.
- Fulfilled application should be e-mailed to email@example.com and/or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entering Data Room for geothermal purposes is free of charge!
- Before entering Data Room, it is mandatory to sign Confidentiality Agreement.
- Data room can last up to 10 days and can be extended upon request.
- Upon signed CA and fulfilled Application Form, login and password will be provide in the case of virtual data room.
Available data are following:
- 2D and 3D seismic data outside of hydrocarbon exploitation fields can be viewed in IHS Kingdom software.
- Key wells reports (pdf, tiff) could be viewed via separate application (including testing reports).
- All supported culture data such as geothermal gradient map, structural elements, topography, excluded areas etc. can be viewed in IHS Kingdom software.
Equipment in physical data room
- Kingdom 2D3D Pak software
- Two working stations
Download our latest presentation about GEOTHERMAL POTENTIAL IN CROATIA